All notable changes to this project's source code will be documented in this file. Items under
Unreleased is upcoming features that will be out in next version. NOTE: major versions of the npm module and the gem must be kept in sync.
Contributors: please follow the recommendations outlined at keepachangelog.com. Please use the existing headings and styling as a guide, and add a link for the version diff at the bottom of the file. Also, please update the
Unreleased link to compare to the latest release version.
See Upgrading React on Rails for more concise instructions on upgrading.
Changes since last non-beta release.
Please add entries here for your pull requests that are not yet released.
11.1.4 - 2018-09-12
- Ignore Arrays in Rails i18n yml files. PR 1129 by vcarel.
- Fix to apply transform-runtime. And work with Babel 6 and 7. (Include revert of PR 1136) PR 1140 by Ryunosuke Sato.
- Upgrade Babel version to 7 PR 1141 by Ryunosuke Sato.
11.1.3 - 2018-08-26
- Don't apply babel-plugin-transform-runtime inside react-on-rails to work with babel 7. PR 1136 by Ryunosuke Sato.
- Add support for webpacker 4 prereleases. PR 1134 by Judahmeek)
11.1.2 - 2018-08-18
- Tests now properly exit if the config.build_test_command fails!
- renamed method RenderOptions.has_random_dom_id? to RenderOptions.random_dom_id? for rubocop rule. PR 1133 by justin808
11.1.1 - 2018-08-09
11.1.0 - 2018-08-07
- Add random dom id option. This new global and react_component helper option allows configuring whether or not React on Rails will automatically add a random id to the DOM node ID. PR 1121 by justin808
- Added configuration option random_dom_id
- Added method RenderOptions has_random_dom_id?
- Fix invalid warn directive. PR 1123 by mustangostang.
11.0.10 - 2018-07-22
- Much better logging of rendering errors when there are lots of props. Only the a 1,000 chars are logged, and the center is indicated to be truncated. PR 1117 and PR 1118 by justin808.
- Properly clearing hydrated stores when server rendering. PR 1120 by squadette.
11.0.9 - 2018-06-24